2017年1月16日星期一

100% wonderful & Legit game for fifa coins for sale from site mmo4pal.com


Start thinking I wish I had created noticed the BPL Work team name before We entered but too delayed now. So the game lots and I see he's got got his home ground as that horrendous one using the diamond pattern that gives you a headache!!! I think its Stoke Metropolis? I am slightly annoyed at this time due to his common BPL team and I struggle to play on that pitch the way it messes with my little brown eyes.

Game kicks off in addition to immediately I noticed their back 4 drop deep in to their own penalty container as he sets his tactics to Fifa 17 Coins XBOX ONE Park Your Bus and Counter Invasion. I do my usual a reaction to this and go attacking and also the posession setting. Fairly even game to the first 20 mins as he gets as numerous players behind the ball as they can and chases me around the pitch with Kante. I play slow posession increase and try to work a few chances. Out of nowhere he hits me on the counter attack, Musa skips around my personal centre back and bangs any cross keeper shot from the bottom corner. He runs over on the corner flag and of course hits a dab. He watches the whole replay scene from the goal. Carry on trying to be able to play calmy and slowly even so the pitch is really fooling with my eyes. HT 1-0 to FUT Founder.


Second half kicks away from and he starts moving past between his back four keeping the ball not moving forward at all. I switch to questionable and he panics a bit and launches the ball forward. For some reason my personal keeper comes way away from his line to apparent the ball and fully misses it!!!! Martial runs on to the ball and slots it in to an empty net. Classic EAids. FUT Founder runs toward the corner flag in addition to hits that team dance celebration that continues forever and cuts towards crowd and then back to the dancing. I think its called big man? He then watches the whole replay scene again.


没有评论:

发表评论